Taysan Hill, Sto. Niño Village
Legazpi City, Albay 4500
The Oriental Legazpi is situated on top of Taysan Hill and overlooks the Legazpi cityscape. From The Oriental Legazpi’s location, the airport and city itself are just 15 and 20 minutes away respectively. Other attractions can also be reached by car within 20 to 30 minutes.
You will wake up to a view of the majestic Mayon Volcano and the blue waters of the Albay Gulf. Aside from these spectacular sights, you can also do a variety of activities near this hotel in Legazpi City, Albay, Philippines.
Go on a food trip
- Sili ice cream at First Colonial Restaurant
- Street food exploration at the street behind Ayala Malls
- Fresh buko juice at Lignon Hill
Visit historical places
- Cagsawa Belfry Ruins
- Daraga Church
Have an adrenaline rush
- Zipline at Lignon Hill
- Hiking the Mayon’s lava rocks (get to the lava rocks via ATV)
Explore casual tourist spots
- Chill nights at Embarcadero
- Family bonding time at the Albay Park and Wildlife
Did any of these attractions excite you? The Oriental Legazpi offers tour assistance to those who wish to experience what the province has to offer.